You may encounter this warning message that states you don't have visibility to any phone numbers to send from.
This means that the User who is seeing the message does not have visibility to any of your Textey-enabled phone number records. Review the steps in the article Phone Number Setup.
If you have already configured a phone number, do the following:
- If you're in Lightning, switch to Salesforce Classic (yes, we know...😜).
- Go to the Phone Number record that the User should have access to.
- Click the Sharing button on the record. (Located at the top next to the Edit and Delete buttons).
- Add the User who is seeing the warning message, and grant Read access.
If you've confirmed the user has access to the record, but they are still seeing the message, do the following:
- Go to the Phone Number record.
- Uncheck the Available for Campaign checkbox.
- Save the record.