After you've completed the installation steps you can move on to activating your Textey account. When we say "activation" we are referring to a one-time process that will create a Textey account and link it to your Salesforce org.
If you've installed into a Sandbox environment please see this article. Otherwise follow the steps below:
- In Salesforce Classic, select Textey from the list of available Salesforce apps using the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- In Lightning, navigate to the Textey app using the App Selector.
- Go to the Textey Administration tab.
- You will see a dialog that asks if you already have a Textey account.
- Click No to indicate that you do not yet have a Textey account.
- Click Activate Now.
- Congratulations! Your Textey account has been created and placed in Trial status.